6.29.2008

Old Window Work part 2...

Sorry about all of the window posts, they should be coming to an end shortly... Yesterday I pried off all of the metal trim on the old windows. I wedged a screwdriver underneath the edge and hit the driver with a hammer until the entire trim piece came off. I managed alright, I think. I am considering not painting the windows and leaving them cracky & peeling, but all of the edges have exposed wood, so I'm not sure if I want those white or not. Because our sprinkler work begins tomorrow, I think I'll take a few days off from the old windows and then revisit them later on, maybe then I'll have a better sense of what I want. Stay tuned.

In the middle of the metal removal

The metal trim I pried off...it kind of reminds me of that creepy looking spider in Toy Story


No comments: