7.03.2008

The best wedding present ever...

Cindy W. completed our wedding present just in time for our 3rd anniversary! While this timing may seem strange, you must understand that this gift was a labor of love on her part. It is an absolutely breathtaking quilt! The most beautiful quilt I have ever seen, in fact. The colors and fabrics are amazing! I can hardly pry my eyes away from it. My heart is beating at record speeds right now, I can hardly contain my excitement. Cindy, you are fantastic. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all of the hard work that you put into this!

front

up close


back
(don't you just love the chunk of bird fabric on the back?!)
Now, where should I keep it?
Oh, and thank you to Jay and Jill for the wonderful delivery service. I can't believe I forgot to mention that earlier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the ultimate gift and oh, so worth waiting for! Love the fabrics. Is there a label? Someday your grandchildren will wonder about where it cam from. Also, love the fabrics in your blog header. = ) Suzanne

Sra. Brooks said...

Love, love, love it! Cindy is amazing.

Anonymous said...

It was absolutely my pleasure. I had so much fun doing it. Love you both. Cindy