7.27.2008

Family Dinner at Denise's...

Denise & Andrew were gracious enough to host the Sorensen family for dinner last night. One thing you have to know about Denise is that she has the gift of hospitality. While I stress about every single minute detail, Denise has a way of keeping things relaxed & imperfectly perfect, which is why I think so many people feel comfortable in her home. She doesn't allow the small things to ruin the big picture, and I really like that about her. While I am her organizational & interior decor consultant, she is my entertaining & clothing consultant. We are probably complete opposites in almost every way, but we couldn't get along any better. I just feel lucky to be her sister.

G. Sue sitting at the old sewing desk she gave to Denise. While we were there G. Sue managed to rearrange the furniture and come up with numerous decorating ideas & solutions. She is truly amazing. She is probably my favorite person to talk about decorating with because she never tires of it...


The spread

The women playing Mexican Train


The Wii spectators

John and Jonathan boxing. My favorite person in this picture though, is Andrew, he couldn't stop laughing at them.

No comments: