3.25.2009

Tidying up the nursery...

...(anyone catch the Mary Poppins reference?) **Insert "A Spoonful of Sugar" here**

Anyways...after an absolutely lovely shower last Saturday, thanks to the gracious hostessing of John's family, our nursery is filling up quite nicely. (If anyone has pictures of the shower...do share. I have none :(
Here's the pictorial tour:

The tower o' diapering supplies (purchased here)


Note to self...finish the crib skirt!
Hopefully this Friday night, as I have a sewing date scheduled with a few lovely ladies :)



Is is just me or is putting a sheet on a crib mattress a real pain?

We can now officially bring the baby home from the hospital


Grandma Net's quilt & an assortment of board books. Have I ever mentioned how much I love children's books?

Go, Dog, Go...with the stuffed dog to boot. (Luckily for me, quite a few elementary school teachers attended the shower so they indulged my passion for books & literary accessories)


A wooden toy...I'm obsessed with wooden toys. I just love the way they look.


"Wee Bee" burp rag purchased here


And, of course, the onesie to match.


Our new wheels...providing us with transportation to and from Grandpa Bob & Grandma Sharons, church, the high school, and of course, the public library :)


The diaper cake


Curious George

7 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Everything is just so perfect!

And seriously, putting a crib mattress sheet on is the worst thing on the face of the planet. That is why we got sheet savers and just changed them every few days. IT IS SUCH A PAIN IN THE NECK TO CHANGE THE SHEETS!!!

Can't wait for our hot date on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! Baby Wee Bee is v ery lucky,

Toni said...

Cant wait to see everything in person tomorrow!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Hey, wait a minute, I think I want to move into that nursery myself! Perfect...

Cindy

Jenny said...

Your nursery is so cute. I LOVE the bead board. I wish mine was close to being done. I am enjoying the remaining months that I do NOT have to change a crib sheet or a diaper before baby comes.

Anonymous said...

Hi! We love the Go Dog Go stuffed animal...where can I get one?

Katie said...

I believe the "Go, Dog, Go" book & stuffed animal came from Kohl's...but since I didn't purchase it myself I am not certain. Good luck on your hunt!