4.09.2009

Food storage organization...

I know there isn't a soul out there who cares about this, but I figured I'd enjoying looking back at what I was doing prior to labor & delivery, so this post serves that purpose...

Monday: I cleaned out the refrigerator & freezer. I've come to realize that my passion for purging & organization somehow doesn't extend into the realm of cold food storage. A small inconsistency on my part, I suppose. Either way, the project is now complete, and the refrigerator is ready for guest viewing...


The dry food storage wasn't safe either. I purged & organized those too...

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

I think blogging is partially about telling the world things you think they dont want to know and then being suprised by who comments! I cleaned our fridge a while back, and agree it is very rewarding!