4.06.2009

What will our baby look like?

I'm almost more curious about the answer to this question than the gender (almost :)...

My stats:
  • weight: 8lbs. 6 oz. (not sure on my length)
  • arrived 10 days early
  • full head of black hair
  • very chubby...very.

John's stats:
  • weight: 8lbs. 5 oz.
  • 10 days late
So, if this baby is a combination of its parents, it will be about 8.5 lbs. & arrive exactly on time (according to the law of averages). My dad has red hair, so some wonder if we'll have a red-haired child...so many questions. We'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

My baby girl arrived looking just like Mindy. Sometimes she acts just like Mindy too, which I think it totally unfair! (Just kidding!)

But in all seriousness, when Emily was born she looked like a perfect combination of Mindy as a baby, and David (Scott's big brother) as a baby.

Jenny said...

Hey Katie,
Did you ever get your brown chair back? What does it look like?