4.24.2009

The month of May...

...will be a busy month around these parts. The first month as parents (assuming this child decides to be born), along with 3 birthdays, a wedding, and a graduation. I'm trying to get all of my gifts in order before the baby comes...although I'd be more than happy to do it after if he/she decides to make an appearance. Either way, while looking at the Olcott's website for a wedding gift idea, I came across this dinnerware:

It's Lenox's "Chirp Dinnerware" and it is lovely. I still love my dishes, but if I had my druthers I'd throw in a few pieces of this stuff to keep things interesting.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

FYI today is Bulldogs are Beautiful Day and National DNA Day so in keeping with our convo re birthdays and holidays I say go for it!

Just thought you'f like to know.

http://www.brownielocks.com/april.html

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

You waited to long to post today, I was thinking surely you went into labor!

I went to the doctor today and all I have to say is you had better have your baby before I have mine! :) I feel like I am convincing my two that they have to wait!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

too, not to. Ugh.

Olive Oyl said...

LOVe these dishes and I have been eyeing them for months. Seriously, why can't I register every year?! Too much fun stuff keeps coming out!

Katie said...

See Malisa...the problem with posting is that I have to actually do something WORTH blogging about. That's getting harder and harder these days, which is why it took me so long to post. No labor, no nothing...but, there's always tomorrow (or maybe tonight...maybe?)

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I know, I know. But the dishes are fantastic!