5.25.2009

Henry's Crib...

Operation "crib napping" is underway. I know that at almost 4 weeks old Henry may not be expected to adhere to a napping schedule just yet, but I'm willing to try working towards that goal. It might take months, but that's ok. I will persevere. I've decided to try having him nap in his crib, that way once we transition him out of the bassinet at night, I won't have to worry about switching his napping location. I know this may be a bit of a naive, first-time mom kind of plan, but we'll see where it takes me.

Talk about bedhead


7 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

Henry has the most fabulous bed head!

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Great swaddling job!

Barbie said...

His hair is hilarious! And I think your plan is great. Seriously the less transitions, the better.

Christa Wiens said...

You know about Baby Wise, right?

Tanya said...

He looks quite happy to me!

Katie said...

Christa,
Yes, I'm in the process of reading BabyWise...I purposely didn't read it until now because many have told me that it caused them more stress in the early weeks of parenting than less. I may regret waiting to read it, but I am finding it helpful now.

Ben and Alli said...

Hi Katie, I'm a friend of Christa Wiens and Jenny Ogden and I sometimes check your blog since I just had a baby boy too! I did read BabyWise and have Clark on a schedule. He is doing great! It was helpful to me, though, when one of my friends told me that BabyWise is a parenting philosophy and you take the good stuff from the book and then make it work for you (I felt less pressure that way). I'm sure Henry will do great! BTW, love the hair!
Alli