7.25.2009

Ikea...

Henry has already made 2 trips to Ikea in his short little life. This time we traveled south with Mom, Denise, Kelly, and my mom's sister Kaylen. The reason? Kelly had never been before! We had to rectify that.

Henry with Aunt Denise

Henry with Aunt Kelly at Corner Bakery Cafe (It's delicious)

Then we put the carrier on Denise (borrowed from Shelly) and Henry fell right to sleep. I wonder if he thought she was me? We look a bit alike, although I'm probably a whole lot squishier than she is ;)

The trip was a great success (although I spent NOTHING...pretty proud of myself for that :) and I think we have now converted Kelly to the joy that is Ikea. Mission Accomplished.

2 comments:

Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Elsie and Eli have made a trip to Ikea too! After dropping my mom off at the Charlotte airport, my grandparents and I went to Ikea because neither of them had ever been there. Their first experience was wonderful as well! :)

Cindy said...

LOVE that orange chair!! I haven't been to Ikea in years. A trip is definitely in order...