That's right, Henry now sits...
With stuffed animal:
- Henry sits! He's a bit wobbly, and if he looks up at you he falls over, but if he's holding a toy and looking down he performs quite marvelously.
- While sitting in a reclined position (in his car seat or bouncer), Henry insists on sitting upright, rather than laying back.
- Henry is beginning to gain confidence in his ability to attain what he wants. When he reaches for things he does whatever he can to get them. If he's laying on a blanket he will pull the blanket towards himself, which brings his desired toy within reach. He rolls and twists and turns until he is able to get to what he wants. He doesn't always succeed, but I'm quite impressed with his determination.
- We began feeding Henry rice cereal this past week. He loves it!
- Henry loves to rub John's head with his hands. When John lifts him up and rubs his head on Henry's belly he almost always laughs.
- Henry is back to waking up twice each night. I am usually up with him for 15-20 minutes, which is manageable for me.