With stuffed animal:
- Henry has figured out how to push himself up onto his hands and knees...he can't go anywhere yet, but it won't be long I'm sure.
- He is able to scoot himself while on his tummy. He seems to have more success scooting backwards rather than forwards.
- Pulling up on things is a new favorite activity. He likes to crawl underneath chairs and grab onto the bars and pull himself up towards the base of the chair.
- Henry loves to lean up against anything that will support him (couch, ottoman, parents, grandparents, etc.) and stand.
- Avocado was introduced last Friday, 10/30/09
- Henry's appetite has increased...he's now eating 2 cubes of yams instead of one.
- Henry now reaches out for John and me. He's been doing this for a little over a week now, but I've neglected to note it. This is probably my favorite recent development.
- Henry's naps have been lengthening. In the past week most of his naps have been 1 1/2 to 2 hours long.
- Placing a teething ring & pacifier in the crib with Henry as he's trying to fall asleep for naps seem to help him relax and actually fall asleep more quickly. The pacifier is for gnawing only...he definitely doesn't suck on it.
- Henry still seems to have an easy-going personality.