With stuffed animal:
- Henry's losing interest in solid foods...even yams aren't of much interest to him anymore. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but it is what it is. He does, however, still love to nurse.
- Henry likes to laugh when you wave blankets in the air. He thinks the air flow and the "pop" of the blanket is hilarious.
- Henry has a quiet curiosity about him.
- He doesn't make a great deal of noise (at least not yet :)
- When he is in a new place he is very quiet and reserved, not putting his personality on display for all to see.
- Henry likes to observe others, especially other kids.
- Rolling around the room is the norm for Henry these days.
- Henry is beginning to notice when I leave him, sometimes he cries when I walk away from him...this is most pronounced when he's tired (of course)
- Henry knows his grandparents and aunts & uncles and feels very comfortable around them.
- Playing with bath toys is a favorite pastime.
- Henry's night time sleeping habits are really throwing us for a loop. He is now waking up about 3 times per night, but can sometimes put himself back to sleep after a minimal amount of crying...wondering if teething is the cause of this.
- Naps are a mix of short (45 minutes) & long (2 hours) but he continues to put himself to sleep fairly easily with the help of both music and the pacifier.