With stuffed animal:
- Henry has now slept through the night for a week straight! No wake-ups (at least none that John or I had to attend to) and no nursing. Woohoo!
- Now that Henry is sleeping through the night his schedule has become increasingly more predictable (for now). Bedtime is 7pm and he usually wakes up between 6 and 6:30ish.
- Henry's napping continues to be going well. Usually somewhere between an 1 1/2 to 2 hours (although today he slept for 2hrs 45 minutes!)
- Henry loves to play in our bathroom. He loves to open the cupboards, pull out the drawers, crawl into the shower, & bang on the toilet lid. It's pretty much heaven for him at this point. Sometimes John and I grab a book and just hang out with him in there if nothing else seems to be making him happy.
- Although Henry continues to be quite a mama's boy, he has taken to reaching out for John while I'm holding him, which is really quite sweet.
- Lotion bottles. Henry loves them. After he is given a bath at either set of grandparents' houses, he insists on sucking on the lotion bottles. In fact, yesterday he was so attached to the lotion bottle that my mom sent it home with him!
- Henry has really picked up his interest in/need for solid foods. I gave him his first source of protein on Monday (turkey) and he was completely disgusted with it by itself, but when mixed with fruit, he loved it.
- Henry continues to crawl & pull himself up with ease. He loves to crawl over to our shoes, pick them up, and swing them around by their laces.
- Henry's personality seems to be quite reserved when it comes to interacting with others, but shows unbridled enthusiasm for all things movement related.