mid-cough (he's been doing a lot of that lately):
With stuffed animal:
- Henry likes to stand up and push the laundry basket around the family room while I fold clothes...he's getting ever so close to walking.
- Nighttime sleeping has been disrupted by Henry's coughing and congestion. The last 2 nights have been difficult, we're hoping for an improvement tonight.
- Naps? Um, what naps? Napping while congested has been next to impossible for Henry. I can get him to sleep while nursing only.
- Still continues to babble and talk.
- I gave him yogurt and small pieces of a bagel for the first time this week, along with regular oatmeal and a bit of fruit smoothie.
- He just can't get enough of John when he comes home from practice. It's pretty sweet.