With stuffed animal:
- Henry is beginning to shake his head when we say "no".
- In the mornings, right after we say good-bye to John & close the front door, Henry will immediately walk directly to the front window and watch John walk to his pickup and drive away. It is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
- Henry seems to whine a lot lately. Not really my favorite thing, but it comes with the territory I guess.
- Henry really likes to play with my kitchen utensils. I've taken to putting a few small blocks in a plastic mixing bowl and letting him "stir" the blocks with one of my wooden spoons. If he's in the right mood, this can occupy him for a good 15 minutes.
- Henry is going to bed between 7:30-8pm and waking up between 6-6:30am.
- Naps this past week were terrible. If anything, Henry is a consistently inconsistent napper. Drives me nuts!
- Henry got to play with Miss Suzanne's toys for the first time today, and boy did he love them!
- Henry's favorite thing is playing with daddy. I hope this remains true for a good long time. (I think playing with Henry might be daddy's favorite thing too :)
- Henry still LOVES pears!
- He is never still...ever.
- He is into everything.
- He likes to be held...especially when I am trying to make breakfast, lunch, or dinner.