4.01.2010

Pismo...

Sharon, Jill, John, Henry, and I went to Pismo for a long weekend. I think we all needed the vacation and it did not disappoint. Henry seemed to become a full-fledged walker right before our eyes while we were there, which was fun to watch, of course. We did our usual beach activities... lots of walks, lots of yogurt from Yogurt Creations, lots of reading, lots of shopping, and lots of Henry watching (& John played lots of golf). It was a great vacation! We can't wait to go back again.

I have lots of pictures, but I'll only comment on a few...


Henry loved the balcony & loved to push this old & dirty plastic table around on it.


Henry loved getting to spend time with his Aunt Jill. She built lots of block towers and Henry always knocked them over. It was one of his favorite games. He also loved playing "drums" with old pie tins and a wooden spoon. Grandma Sharon is helping him below.





But oh the highlight of the vacation was Henry's unbridled enthusiasm for the beach! He loved everything about it. He enjoyed the sand and ran/crawled towards the water as fast as his little legs/knees would carry him. It was a joy to watch.



I got a new shirt for Henry..."I've got an awesome dad" is what it says. I love it.






Check out his hair! Only 4 more weeks until his first birthday/haircut.









3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wonderful photos Katie! They show what a loving family you have. You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! They are so precious and I love what a little family you guys are :)

Toni said...

Very cute pictures!