With stuffed animal:
- Henry's walking has improved even more in the last week. He can now pivot and change directions without falling (most of the time).
- When Henry does fall he is unable to stand up without using something to support himself.
- Henry is talking up a storm. "Dadadada" and "Babababa" are his words of choice.
- Henry thinks it is hilarious when someone sneezes or coughs repeatedly.
- Henry LOVED the beach. He especially loved playing in the sand. He kept trying to crawl/walk towards the water.
- While at Pismo, Henry was a master napper. I'm hoping his 2 naps/day continues now that we are home.
- Henry hates peas. I tried to hide them in his yams (which he loves) and he would pick the pea out of his mouth and throw them on the floor.
- Henry currently loves: bread/starch, wooden blocks (& knocking them over), remote controls, sunglasses, keys, cell phones, being outdoors, flipping pages in books, & the computer.
- It is so much fun to watch Henry grow and develop!