5.04.2010

Henry's birthday party...

I had fun planning Henry's alphabet party. I didn't buy one stitch of decor (well, except for 4 fat quarters of fabric for the centerpieces...but does that really count?) I used Henry's blocks, alphabet books (belonging to Henry, my parents, and John's parents), Henry's felt playhouse, fabric bunting, and Henry's name letters. (Not to mention a beautiful cupcake display coordinated by Aunt Jill & Grandma Sharon). The weather was perfect & my parent's backyard was beautiful (especially with the addition of their new pool fence...which makes their yard perfect in my eyes :). Although I sure do enjoy all things aesthetic, the day was special because of who was there...lots of people who love Henry a whole lot!

Prior to the party, Uncle Andrew took some birthday pictures of Henry (all photos included are courtesy of Andrew)...









I love this one...






Didn't Aunt Jill & Grandma Sharon outdo themselves with this cupcake table!?



And Henry's personal cake...








Happy Birthday Henry!
We love you more than we ever knew possible.

5 comments:

Aaron and Tracy Bryan said...

Great pics!!! Happy Birthday to Luke's birthday buddy!!! So glad to see that our boys are SO loved! Henry is adorable!

JHNickodemus said...

What a fantastic party! And GREAT photography! Does he have a website?

Suzanne said...

Here I go getting all teary eyed again...sheez. First birthday parties always get me. I agree. The photos are fantastic and the cupcakes...so sweet. Great decorations Katie.

Toni said...

Great party Katie! I love all the cute decor. And of course, the Birthday Boy is the cutest of all.

betsy said...

that alphabet theme was a great idea! fun fun fun. looked like a great time!!