6.16.2011

Dr. Seuss quilt: finished...

I finished binding the Dr. Seuss quilt yesterday. It is going to work out perfectly for a playmat (Lots of bright colors & lots of imperfections :) I didn't do a very good job of sandwiching the quilt, so consequently, the back is sort of loose, but I managed to quilt it with no major puckers to speak of, so I consider that a marginal success. Sandwiching a quilt on the floor with a 2-year old and a post-due pregnancy body isn't exactly a recipe for success, but I did what I could.

Front:

Back:

And obviously...still no baby.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I dreampt last night that you and I were talking about this quilt. I was telling you you did a fantastic job :) So since that was a dream...I'll just tell you for real. You did a great job! I love it!