10.19.2011

Shaver...

We spent last weekend at Grandma Sue's cabin in Shaver. We had a great time, although with 3 little ones around, sleep was sometimes a bit illusive, but that's to be expected, I suppose. On Saturday some of the Sorensen extended family came up for a BBQ. A good time was had by all, of course. On to the pictures...

The little boys played baseball. Henry really liked organizing the boys into the correct positions. Here he is the umpire...

John was the pitcher...

Here are the boys in action, Henry as umpire, Lathen as catcher, and Blaine as batter...

Denise & Levi...
The kids & ladies...

Blaine loved the cake & ice cream...

Grandma Gail & Charlie...

Levi...

Owen...

John...

Lathen (Henry LOVED Lathen because Lathen played baseball with him. After he left Henry was sobbing and through his tears he said, "I want my friend. I lost my friend." Pretty cute)...

G.G. Sue & her SIX great-grandsons! (I think this picture is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen...I love that my grandma's wearing a pink sweatsuit amongst all the dirty and stinky little boys :)

4 generations- G. Sue, my mom's sister, Kaylen, her son (my cousin), Kenny, and Kenny's 3 boys...

4 generations- G. Sue, mom, Denise, Levi...

All of us...

Our 4 generation picture...

Grandpa Royce with his 3 grandsons...

+ Grandma Gail...

Charlie had his first ride on the swing while we were there and he LOVED it!...

The boys on the swings...

We had a great time and can't wait to be able to go back again.

No comments: