- Charlie is teething. Everything goes in his mouth. His hands aren't quite coordinated enough to really make use of a teething toy just yet, but burp rags, edges of quilts, and fingers (both his and ours) seem to work well for now.
- He grabs onto anything he can get his hands on.
- Charlie can roll over from front to back now! This is the first step towards mobility...not sure how I feel about that.
- We moved Charlie into the crib. He's doing great! He's pretty much sleeping until 5:30ish every morning. Yeah!
- Charlie took his first trip to G.G. Sue's cabin in Shaver last weekend. He didn't sleep all that well there, but luckily he's found his groove at home again.
- This boy is smiley and happy. We love him to pieces!