- This past week marked a definite change for Charlie. He's teething like crazy, which means his mellow nature is slowly fading and we have a much fussier boy on our hands.
- Charlie's naps are now SHORT (30-40 minutes). Not sure if this is due to the teething or if it simply means that we need a new nap schedule for him. Some wise moms have suggested that I try dropping one of his naps (from 3 to 2) so maybe we'll try working on that.
- Charlie seems to be a bit of a mommy's boy right now. He's been getting pretty fussy when others hold him, but calms down fairly well for me.
- I know I'm going to jinx myself by saying this, but so far he's still sleeping well at night. We'll see if this continues...
- Charlie now rolls from front to back AND back to front. He isn't rolling a lot yet, just once in awhile.
- Charlie still thinks Henry is hilarious.
- Despite his increased fussiness, Charlie continues to be an absolute delight.