11.01.2011

Halloween 2011...

We had a great Halloween! Henry and Charlie wore their costumes to aerobics, then we participated in our local costume parade, and we finished up our day with a chili dinner at Grandpa Art and Grandma Donna's house. It's fun to have a special day just for dressing up.

Charlie was Charlie Brown (thanks Denise for the brilliant costume idea!)...


Henry was Dodger center-fielder, Matt Kemp (I couldn't get him to stand still for pictures. In hindsight, I should have told him I was taking pictures for his baseball card. oh well.)...

Aunt Jill & Uncle Jay found the Matt Kemp jersey on clearance at Target, it's a size 8, but it works...




We trick-or-treated at my parents and Grandma Net's today, so I'll have to post pictures of that later. Henry changed his costume, so that will definitely need to be documented.

No comments: