- He's finally figured out how to roll around in his crib. He slept on his tummy for the first time last night. He also woke up at 1am instead of his usual 4 or 5am time to eat, so maybe he's not a fan of belly sleeping. I'm not sure.
- His hair is really starting to come in. So far it doesn't seem to be quite as crazy as Henry's was at this age. Although, because most of Charlie's hair fell out between 2 and 3 months, it is all growing in at the same rate, so it looks much more manicured than Henry's ever did. I wonder if we'll have another curly headed boy?
- Charlie's sitting is getting sturdier. His core muscles are becoming quite strong. It won't be long before we start to see some serious movement from him. Yikes!
- Charlie tires of his baby toys rather quickly, so lately I've been giving him some of our old Sports Illustrated magazines to rip to shreds. This is the best way to keep him occupied for long periods of time.
- We moved Charlie out of his infant carseat and into his new carseat. His infant seat went up to 22lbs and he is now...
- 6-month stats: 23 lbs. 14 oz. & 29.5" long! He is completely off the charts in both categories. (For comparison: Henry at 6 months: 21 lbs. 1 oz, 28.5" Henry was only 23 lbs. 8.5 oz. at 12 months! John at 6 months: 22 lbs. 10 oz., 29 1/4" long. John was 23 lbs. 11 oz. at 8 months.)
- Everyone we meet always comments on Charlie's chubby cheeks and thighs. Most people who see him say that they just want to squeeze him. I say the same thing and that's what I do most days, just squeeze my little butterball and give him lots of kisses. I love being a mom!