12.31.2011

Wiebe Christmas...

I'll start with the Christmas recaps. They are out of order, but as long as I get them up, I consider that a success.

We spent Christmas day with the Wiebes. We ate brunch, then went to church, then came back for more celebrating. A good day as usual.

Henry has learned how to dog pile It's a favorite activity for him right now...

During the afternoon John's Uncle Wes, Aunt Bev, and cousin Lynne (below) stopped by...

These next 3 pictures are my personal favorites. I don't have all that many pictures with the boys since I'm always the ones taking the pictures, and I certainly don't have many pictures of me with my sleeping 2-year old, but these represent both. These certainly won't win any photography awards, but they mean the world to me...



Daddy & Charlie...

Charlie's first Christmas!

John opening his new golf bag, which was MUCH needed (his old one was held together by duct tape!) Although, John is still trying to decide whether or not to keep this bag. He loves everything about it except that fact that it was made with ORANGE piping. A small detail, but he is staunchly opposed to all things orange. Oh John...

Uncle Jay (daddy-to-be)...


Aunt Jill (mama-to-be) and Charlie...

Grandma Sharon & Henry (love this picture!) I like how Henry lined up his new Mater pillow pet (Thanks Aunt Jill!) and his new CARS characters: Doc, Lightning "daqueen", Mater, and Mac. He also got a Guido, which he has already managed to break twice. Grandpa Bob fixed him once, and now he's in Grandpa's hospital again. When he broke the first time, Henry asked me the next morning, "Did Grandpa Bob fix my little blue forklift named Guido?" This boy's vocabulary is hilarious!...

Grandma & Grandpa with the boys...

No comments: