1.11.2012

Penner family Christmas....

I think this is the last of the Christmas posts. The Penner family Christmas is the only extended family Christmas at which I took pictures. The Sorensen Christmas was missed because I forgot my camera :( and the Fast extended Christmas was missed because it took place after Charlie's bedtime which meant I had a quasi-fussy baby on my hip the entire time. The Penner family Christmas was at a more convenient time for Charlie and I remembered to bring my camera.

We started out the day at Grandpa Art & Grandma Donna's house for brunch, swinging, and orange picking...








A new generation of orange pickers in the making...





After brunch many of us went home for naps, but we met up again for dinner at the church since we've kind of outgrown Grandma & Grandpa's house...


The great-grandkids...







The Penner family (we were missing 4 people this year)...

And the talent show...

A fun day. John has a great family. I'm glad I married in :)

No comments: