- Charlie is very mobile. He isn't crawling yet, but he can get pretty much anywhere he wants to go. (As a side note, I have never experienced such anger from Henry as I have when Charlie finds his way over to his special racing cars. Oh boy, lessons in sharing are plentiful here in the Wiebe house!)
- Charlie's sleeping habits are still pretty much the same. I'm starting to wonder when he will decide to stop napping in his carseat, so far he's still pretty much content there, so I'll continue to leave him be.
- He's still eating bananas, rice cereal, and applesauce. He is now able to get a few cheerios in his mouth. Yeah! Consequently, the crunch of stepping on cheerios on the hard floor is a familiar sound around our house.
- Charlie's been more content in the nursery lately. I'm able to get pretty much a full workout in during aerobics now!
- He has enough hair to have a bit of bedhead when he wakes up. Pretty cute if you ask me :)
- Charlie is quite the chatterbox. He babbles and coos all day long. I don't think I remember Henry ever being this talkative.
- Charlie is ready to meet his new cousin! Maybe in next week's update we will have a cousin picture to share. What do you think, Aunt Jill?! :)
- We can't get enough of our Charlie!