1.03.2012

Week 28...


He wasn't a huge fan of Henry throwing leaves up in the air...



28-week highlights:
  • Charlie is currently waking up twice every night. What happened to sleeping straight through?! I have no clue. Oh well, Charlie's night waking bothers me so much less than Henry's did. I guess I'm just used to it now. He usually wakes up around 1ish and around 5ish. He still goes to bed at 7pm.
  • Charlie is taking 2 naps every day usually around 9:30ish and 12:30ish. He usually sleeps between 1 and 2 hours. He is still napping in his carseat in the kitchen with the microwave vent on. He continues to be our "white noise" baby.
  • I'm pretty sure he still only has one tooth, although I haven't specifically checked in a few days.
  • Charlie continues to be such a good-natured baby. He smiles all the time and is so friendly and happy. He has his moments, of course, but overall, he is such a delight.
  • Speaking of some of his "moments"...he's not so much a fan of staying in the nursery during aerobics. He's usually crying by the time I pick him up. Bummer, but I know he's in good hands, so it's working out fine for now. I'm hoping that when we return to Bible Study next week he will be fine in the nursery, but we shall see.
  • Charlie brings a lot of joy to a lot of people (John and I are at the top of the list!) What a blessing he is :)

No comments: