1.04.2012

Our nativity set...

Henry loved playing with our Fisher-Price Nativity set this year! His favorite thing to do with it was to hook all of the connecting background pieces together to form a "cage" and then put all of the animals inside. Besides caging his animals, it was also fun to get to listen to him talk about the Christmas story in his own words. Usually his talk consisted of lots of questions..."Were the shepherds in the stable, mommy?" "Where's Mary's donkey, mommy?" "Do angels have wings, mommy?" He has definitely entered the question asking phase. Sometimes I sort of drown him out and start nodding and saying "uh-huh," but unfortunately for me, Henry is pretty much on top of things and he always catches me. He usually will say to me, "Are you listening to me, mommy?" "Will you answer me, mommy?" Smart cookie, that Henry.

Anyways, here's Henry playing with his nativity set...

And here's his animals in their "cage"...

No comments: