I tried for a picture of the 2 boys, this was the best I got (Henry is in dire need of a haircut!)...
John was home, so I had him take a picture of me with Charlie since I don't have very many of them...
- Charlie's new cousin, Ruby, was born last Friday. Yeah!
- Charlie is now pushing up onto his hands and knees. He isn't crawling yet, but he's certainly working on getting into position.
- John and I are starting to think that Charlie resembles John as a baby. I'll have to see if I have some pictures laying around so that we can do a side-by-side comparison.
- When Charlie is fussy he's usually pretty easily soothed by me. John...not so much. That's ok though, John can make him laugh a whole lot more than I do :)
- Now that we have our swingset, we often spend our afternoons outside. Charlie is usually content in the swing for a good 45 minutes to an hour, and Henry and I play sports in between swing pushes. (Last week Henry asked me to punt the football, so I did, and I actually kicked it onto our neighbor's carport! I seriously cracked up at myself, that's totally not something I thought I was capable of :)
- Charlie is eating whatever we can mash up from our table food. Last week I added carrots because we had them in our soup.
- Charlie just continues to be a complete delight. I love to just squeeze him and savor his baby-ness. He's already growing up way too quickly!