2.27.2012

Week 36





36-week highlights:
  • Charlie likes to do this thing where he lays on his back and then moves his knees up and down and inches across the floor like an inchworm. We really need to capture this on video because it is hilarious.
  • Charlie likes music. The ladies who watch him in the nursery at Bible Study say that if he is fussy and they turn on their music he almost instantly calms down.
  • His morning naps aren't all that great right now. It could be due to his congestion, or maybe he's not needing a morning nap quite as much anymore, or maybe our carseat napping location has run its course (although he still sleeps fine in there for his afternoon nap). Who knows. I'm just holding him for his morning nap for now. I can use the rest too, so I'm fine with that.
  • Charlie's waking up in the middle of the night at least once, sometimes twice. I've been too lazy to feed him and put him back in the crib, so when he wakes up I just put him in bed with me. Not ideal, but we're both getting plenty of sleep, so it's working for now.
  • Charlie is starting to break out in hives every time I put him in the bathtub. It doesn't matter the temperature of the water or how long he's in it, his skin just flares up! Ugh. I'm not sure what to do about it at this point. It doesn't seem to bother him, but it sure doesn't look very good.
  • Charlie continues to have such a pleasant personality. He makes a lot of people really happy...especially his mom :)

1 comment:

Jill V said...

Wow, he really looks a lot like Henry in those pictures!