2.22.2012

A trip to tennis practice...

Basketball season ended last night and tennis practice started today. The boys and I set out to visit daddy at his first practice of the season. I even let Henry ride his tricycle all the way to the courts while I pushed Charlie in the stroller (this was good exercise for Henry and a good exercise in patience for me...we went VERY slowly :) Henry pedaled his tricycle the entire way, only getting off to walk his trike through the crosswalks. I was pretty proud of him.

This was my view the entire walk...

Charlie managed to stay content in the stroller despite our super slow pace...

Once we got to the courts, this was Henry's face after he learned that daddy did not have any extra tennis rackets for him to play with...

I love Charlie's chubby hands clutching the tennis ball...

After Henry got over the fact that he couldn't play with a tennis racket, he was fairly content riding his tricycle around the unused tennis court...


Charlie and I sat on the ground and watched Henry ride...



Check out his new skill...

Once practice was over, John gave his racket to Henry and let him play for awhile...


Good times. Although, I'm pretty sure we won't be taking the tricycle to the courts with us again soon :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Congrats on another completed basketball season!