4.07.2012

Flowers on the farm...

My dad is growing flowers again this year. We drove out to his Copus Road ranch with him yesterday to see them, and boy were they beautiful! A talented photographer would have a field day out there with all the beauty to be captured...I enjoyed it while I was there and did my best to capture a bit of what we saw. It should also be noted that Henry picked out his own clothes. He specifically wanted to wear a plaid shirt and his "farmer jeans" (He thinks Levis are farmer jeans because they have a horse on the tag). He also wanted to wear his work boots, but unfortunately, they are about 5 sizes too big for him, so he had to settle for crocs this time...





For some reason, balancing on a beam is the picture of a carefree childhood to me. I'm glad I have this captured...






Charlie spent a lot of time in the dirt...


Apparently Grandma Gail got tired of holding him (I can't see what would be so tiring about that ;)...



Another balance beam picture...


Henry wanted to help Grandpa Royce pick the flowers, so he went into the field and picked off all the petals and threw them in the bucket...




I think this one's my favorite of the boys with Grandpa Royce...


Denise and Andrew's dog, Olive, joined us...



We had a fun time out on the farm. Thanks dad for the trip!

1 comment:

JHNickodemus said...

Wow! So pretty! Great pictures!