We've been at the beach, so these are a bit late, but the pictures were taken on time...
- Charlie had his 9-month check-up today. He was 26lbs. 5 oz. & 31 inches long. Off the charts in both categories. (For comparison: Henry was 22lbs. 6 oz. & 29 3/4" inches long. John doesn't have 9-month stats, but at 8 months he was 23lbs. 11oz. & 30 3/4" long and at 11 months he was 26 lbs. 4 oz. & 32 inches long).
- Charlie has now been out of the womb as long as he was in...crazy!
- Charlie's eczema is still a concern for the doctor. I kind of hate taking him to the doctor because he is always prescribed creams to help get his skin "under control" but the creams just don't really seem to do the trick. I still try them, but there just isn't a magic cure.
- Now that Charlie is eating more solid foods, his digestive system is a bit off. The doctor now has him drinking prune juice 3 times per day in hopes of getting him back on track, hopefully this will help him out.
- Charlie LOVES to play with balls. If there is a ball on the ground he crawls as fast as he can to get it, then he picks it up and drops it as many times as he can (before Henry decides to try and take the ball away from him :)
- Charlie's sleeping habits right now...oh my! We drove all the way to Pismo last Sunday and he did not sleep one single second of our trip...as you can imagine, it was awesome. not.
- Charlie is everywhere. I've decided that I can really do without the crawling stage. He can get pretty much everywhere he needs to go, so I'd rather he just walk rather than crawl to do so. Walking is just so much cleaner than crawling...
- Charlie likes books. He loves to sit and turn the pages. Very fun!
- Charlie is babbling a lot. He will discover a new sound and say it all day long.
- Charlie loves his brother. Whatever Henry does is always of interest to Charlie. I sure hope they become good friends!
- Only 11 more weeks until we celebrate Charlie's first birthday! Wow.