8.23.2012

Charlie's latest thing...

Silence is a funny thing with little ones.  I often find myself longing for it throughout the day, but when the noise stops, unless the boys are sleeping, that usually means someone is up to no good.  Lately though, when things get quiet and I wander around looking for Charlie, I often walk into a room and find him laying on the floor with something of interest to him in his hands.  I expect him to be doing something naughty, but he's doing quite the opposite!  He's such a funny little guy.  I just can't help but smile at him :)

Laying on the floor in the family room eating a piece of bread in the laundry basket...


Laying on the little red chair in his bedroom with a Magic School Bus book in his hands (side note: Magic School Bus books are great for kids who can read to themselves since there are all sorts of speech bubbles and miscellaneous science facts to read, but reading this book to Henry before bed is most definitely not on our favorites list :)...


No comments: