11.01.2012

Halloween 2012...

We had a GREAT Halloween!  Henry is so sad that it is over.  I took way too many pictures, but my little fireman were just too cute I couldn't help myself :)

The day before Halloween we stopped at Grandma Net's house to trick-or-treat...







Then after Grandma Net's it was on to Grandma Gail & Grandpa Royce's...







Then, on Halloween, we went trick-or-treating at Grandma Sharon & Grandpa Bob's house...


Henry was super grouchy because I woke him up from his nap, but he perked up eventually...

Grandma Sharon made the boys super cute Jack-o-Lantern cookies.  When Charlie heard the word cookie his eyes perked up and he ran straight to grandma!




After Grandma Sharon & Grandpa Bob's house it was off to the community parade, which is such a fun event!  These sorts of things are what make small town life so sweet, I think.  I put a cardboard box around the boys' wagon and turned it into a firetruck for our parade walk.  The boys had a great time riding in it...




I thought Henry might actually like to walk in the parade, so I made him his own firetruck to wear over his shoulders while he walked, but he wanted to ride in the wagon instead.  Charlie modeled it for me though :)








 We saw the cutest little ladybug in the parade...







And here are Ruby's best friends Kate & Sandy...

 We didn't really take part in the carnival in the park very much, but we did stop by and take a picture with our real Shafter firemen.  When I asked Henry what his favorite part of the night was, he said "taking pictures with the firemen!" Cute...

And after the parade, we went to Grandpa Art & Grandma Donna's house for chili and treats with our cousins.  This was the only picture I took, I was too busy trying to keep both boys fed and cleaned up to take anymore...

What a fun day!  Henry is already asking when it is going to be Halloween again.  He wants to turn our wagon into a police car next year and then an ambulance the year after that :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Adorable photos! I love the one of the boys with the real firemen!