4.15.2013

Fast family Easter party...

Growing up we always spent the Saturday before Easter at my Grandma Net's house making zwiebach and bunnies, eating lunch (the menu was always the same: zwiebach and deli meat/cheese sandwiches, macaroni salad, strawberries, and bunnies for dessert), and dying Easter eggs, which we would hunt on Sunday after church.  After Grandma's hip surgery last year, each family decided to begin creating their own Easter party tradition.  So, we did all of the usual things, only instead of celebrating with my cousins, the boys got to celebrate with their cousin (and Aunts & Uncles too!)  Watching traditions change is always bittersweet.  I still love doing things with my cousins, so I miss not spending the Saturday before Easter with them, but it is also so wonderful to see Henry and Charlie and Levi making memories together at Grandpa Royce and Grandma Gail's house.  

My pictures all loaded randomly, and I don't feel like rearranging them all, so they are all just dumped together with no explanation.  Sorry!...






































No comments: