8.26.2013

Henry: 1st day of Preschool...

Henry started his first day of Preschool today!  He was SO EXCITED!  Last week when daddy had his first day of school he spent the day pouting because he didn't get to have his first day and was feeling left out :)  But today was his big day!  He picked out some special clothes to wear (his pirate shirt, of course :) and he wore his new navy blue "Chucks" which he was super thrilled about.  I can't believe my biggest boy is already in preschool!  And next year will be Kindergarten!  Crazy.  As much as I want him to stay little forever, I do love the little boy he is becoming so we'll just embrace each milestone as they come  :)  



When I dropped him off he headed straight for the sandbox...

I love his squinty-eyed smiles :)

After the sandbox it was onto the pink tractor...


With his teacher...

After we dropped Henry off, I went to exercise, and Charlie stayed in the nursery (right next door to Henry's preschool class), then when I picked him up I let him play for awhile longer.  I was hoping to get some cute pictures of Charlie-boy too, but he's already too cool for me.  He kept telling me "No, mom, no!"  and turning his back on me.  Seriously?!  Oh well, I snuck in a few for good measure...



Although I am going to really miss having Henry at home with me 3 mornings a week, I am really really REALLY looking forward to spending some good alone time with my Charlie.  Sometimes it's hard to see him as his own person when he spends so much time playing and interacting with Henry.  This will be a good thing for us before the baby comes in October, and once the baby comes, Charlie will get to have some good big brother time with the baby all by himself which I think will be sweet as well.  This is a big year for the Wiebes, but it's going to be really wonderful I think!  So many good transitions :)

No comments: