10.31.2013

Luke's quilt...finished!

I finished Luke's quilt just a couple of weeks before he was born.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out!  I included lots of different fabrics that I used in both Henry and Charlie's baby quilts, along with some new ones.  I love that all 3 quilts are similar in style and color, but each unique in their own way.  The blank square in the bottom right hand corner of the quilt will be embroidered with Luke's name once I find the time :)


I ended up doing some big stitching around each of the letters.  It took me awhile, but I think it was a nice addition...

And here's the "L" for Luke...

And the back (still not very good at sandwiching and quilting my quilts :/)...

So thrilled that I get to make quilts for my boys.  Henry and Charlie both love their quilts, so hopefully Luke will feel the same way!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and the big stitch around the letters.