12.02.2013

Luke: Week 6...







6-week highlights:

  • Luke's skin is beginning to look red and bumpy.  I'm not sure if this is a passing baby acne phase or if we are looking at another battle with eczema like we had with Charlie.  Hopefully it's just a phase!
  • Luke continues to be a pretty sleepy baby.  I still find myself wondering if I need to wake him up to make sure he's eaten enough, which is crazy considering he gained 5 lbs. in his first month!  Maybe we finally have a child who likes sleep?!  I'm not going to hold my breath :)
  • We are still getting a kick out of Luke rolling over from his tummy to his back.
  • I wouldn't consider Luke to be on any sort of schedule at this point.  He still just sort of falls asleep in the car or in the stroller and then seems to prefer being asleep rather than awake at family gatherings.  So, considering our life consists of a lot of those 3 things, I guess it's no surprise that he sleeps so much :)
  • I like to think of Luke as our little mascot.  He just sort of tags along with us wherever we go and keeps us company.
  • Such a joy to have our "Lukers" (as Charlie likes to call him ;) in the family!

No comments: