1.05.2014

Thanksgiving with the Fasts...

Trying to find the time to blog these days isn't as easy as it used to be!  I think I've met my blogging match with 3 kids :)  Maybe someday I'll find my groove again, but for now I'll post when I have a chance.

We spent Thanksgiving lunch with my family and we wanted to take some pictures with Grandma Net and the boys.  I really love the way they turned out (Thanks Andrew)!  The day after Thanksgiving Denise and I and the boys did our traditional peppernut and sugar cooking baking day with Grandma Gail, which is, of course, always a hit :)
























Levi wasn't in any of the pictures of Grandma Net because he was pretty much throwing a fit the whole time.  Next time, Levi, next time :)  (And for the record, we are no strangers to fits over here, we just happened to avoid them at this particular moment ;)





And Grandma Net got lots of time to hold Luke...



Our baking day!


































And these are at home after our baking day...too cute not to include :)


No comments: