I know these are Luke's weekly pictures, but Henry and Charlie wanted to join in the fun too :)
Week 11 highlights:
- Only nurses on one side at a time, unless he's going to bed for the night, then he'll nurse on both. Henry and Charlie both nursed on both sides, every time. He seems to be keeping up in the weight department though, so we'll see what happens.
- Still wakes up about once/night. Once in awhile it's twice or not at all, but mostly just once.
- He's still sleeping in the cosleeper in our bedroom, and I'm not in any hurry to move him out.
- Loves to watch his brothers play. This keeps him occupied for a good long while.
- He loves to take baths, which is pretty much always something daddy does so it's a nice little bonding time for them :)
- He wears 6-9 month clothes already.
- And, consequently, that ever so familiar back pain that I've had twice before is returning. These big boys of ours are great, but boy on boy have they done a number on mama's back!
- I often sit and stare at Luke and just wish that I could freeze time. He is such a sweetie and I just want to savor his baby-ness for as long as possible.