12.27.2017

Luke: Week 18...










18-week highlights:

  • Luke is drooling like crazy these days.  He can soak a bib in 5 minutes.  It's crazy!
  • He LOVES to watch his brothers play.  If I put him in the exersaucer in the kitchen with me, he'll get bored after a few minutes, but if I move him into the family room with Henry and Charlie he'll be content for much longer.
  • He is starting to get distracted when I feed him, which is pretty hard to avoid with his brothers around :)
  • Luke has been going to bed between 8 and 9 and then he will sleep until sometime between 12 and 1 and then John will change him and I'll feed him.  Usually when I feed him I will fall asleep on the couch with him in my arms and then I'll wake up 2 hours later and lay him in the cosleeper.  He'll usually sleep until 5 or 6 and then I will feed him in our bed and let him sleep with me until he wakes up for the day which is usually between 7 and 8.
  • Luke spent his first 2 nights away from home this past weekend when we went to Shaver with the Fast family.  I'm not really sure why we took the pac 'n play at all...he just wanted to sleep with mama :)  He's just like his brothers...he sleeps like champ when he's next to mom.
  • Luke is such a happy baby, he is starting to laugh and we are LOVING it!

No comments: