12.27.2017

Luke: Week 22...










22-week highlights:
  • The biggest milestone this week was that Luke decided to start rolling over!  Back to front, front to back, he does it all!  We all love to cheer for him when he does his tricks and he gets a huge grin on his face when we do :)
  • He's also starting to sort of pivot on his belly.  Mobility is right around the corner...and then the real fun will begin!
  • Luke seems to be the drooliest kid we've had!  It's really incredible how much he drools.  He is also putting anything he can get his hands on into his mouth.  He's definitely teething!  
  • He's also been sort of needy lately.  He's not really wanting to spend much time in the exersaucer and really just wants to be held alot of the time.  Thank goodness for my ergo carrier.  We'd all be starving to death without it.
  • Luke doesn't seem to be able to sleep for longer than 45 minutes at a time during the day.  Today I think he took 4 or 5, 45 minute naps.  This is exactly how Henry and Charlie were too.  I am definitely NOT a sleep expert!
  • At night Luke usually goes to bed between 8-9.  I either nurse or rock him to sleep.  He'll wake up anytime between 12:30-5:00.  If I'm not completely exhausted (which is pretty much never ;) then I will get up and feed him in the chair in his room and put him back in his crib.  If I am exhausted (which is most of the time!) then John or I will get him out of the crib, change his diaper, and then I will feed him in bed and let him sleep with me the rest of the night.  When he sleeps in our bed he pretty much sleeps in until 7:30 every morning, which is perfectly fine with me.
  • Such a joy to have this little boy of ours!

No comments: