- Drool, drool, drool. We are going through our whole bib supply in one day! He soaks them so fast, it's crazy!
- Luke has started doing this grunting sound that is kind of strange. It almost sounds like he is constipated, but he's not. I can't quite figure out if something is wrong or if he's just sort of practicing new sounds and has taken a liking to this one. Only time will tell, I suppose.
- He is now sitting up pretty well. He definitely falls over, but he is able to stay up for quite a long period of time now! It seems like this makes him happy :)
- Luke is having a hard time staying content for long periods of time right now, which means I am having a hard time getting anything done around the house right now :) This will pass, but right now it's sort of frustrating :/
- Luke is incredibly interested in my phone. He wants to grab it and chew it any chance he can get.
- Toys are definitely become more important to him as he is getting better at holding onto them and getting them into his mouth.
- He likes to swing in the outside swing, especially when Henry and Charlie are playing out there and he can watch them!
- We just love this little guy to pieces!