12.27.2017

Luke: Week 24...






24-week highlights:
  • Luke has been quite fussy lately.  I'm attributing this to teething.
  • He has hardly been napping at all, which has been a huge bummer for mom :(
  • At night he's all over the place.  Sometimes he will sleep until 3 or 4 and then I will feed him and he will either fall back asleep in bed with me or back in his crib.  Other nights he'll wake up at 11:30 and refuse to go back to sleep in his crib.  We never know what kind of night it will be.
  • I think he's starting to want to eat solid foods.  He is very interested in grabbing our food while we eat.
  • He won't nurse unless I am in a completely quiet place, which is really hard with his 2 big brothers running around the house all the time.
  • Overall, I'd say we are in sort of a frustrating place with Luke, but if there's one thing I know about babies, it's that things change so quickly, so I know it won't be like this for long.
  • We still love our little guy to pieces though!

No comments: