- Luke wants to get his hands on everything...and once he does, it goes in his mouth :) Once he's mobile we are going to be in big trouble!
- We've been working hard at tackling his cradle cap. All 3 of the boys have had it, and it just so stubborn! Charlie's cradle cap took all of his hair out with it, but Luke's seems to be staying put.
- Speaking of hair, Luke has a pretty long and thick tuft of hair on the top of his head, but all the way around the sides and back, most of it has fallen out and is now growing back in, so it is short. His hair is still really red, so we'll see if it stays that way.
- Naps are pretty much a joke. Usually around 30 minutes, sometimes a little bit longer, but not much.
- He's going to bed between 8:00 and 8:30.
- He's very interested in food, so I'm sure we'll be starting solids soon.
- He will be making his first trip to the beach this coming week, so we are looking forward to that!