Week 47 highlights:
- Luke is starting to take steps! I think he's taken 3 at the most (at least that I've seen). He's so close to walking!
- Luke is starting to eat more food. In the last week he's eaten pancakes, yogurt, crackers, and is finally starting to drink out of a sippy cup. Yeah Luke!
- Luke has had a cold this past week, which has led to a runny, crusty nose and even worse sleeping habits than usual :/
- On the subject of sleeping, I am not sure how we will ever get Luke to sleep through the night. We tried to let him cry it out again and he literally cried for 4 hours straight! From 1:30-5:30 he was crying. We just don't know what to do with him.
- Luke loves to play in the bathroom. If I lose track of him for even a second the first place I always look is the bathroom, and I usually find him there. His favorite part of the bathroom is the toilet. He thinks it is his own personal water table.
- Luke loves to play with anything that Henry and Charlie are playing with. Legos, cars, duplo, it doesn't matter what it is, if they have it, he wants it.
- I find that this stage is very wearying for me. It's really hard that Luke won't nap (except on me) and that he won't sleep through the night. Sometimes I feel like I just don't have any time to myself. I know this stage is short in the grand scheme of things, but right now it seems like it's SO LONG.
- Despite my weariness I am so thankful for our little Lukers! He brings joy to my days!