9.06.2008

Green is my favorite color...

...I have lots of it in my house, and now, our front yard boasts a splotchy spray of it too. There are a few spots that will need to be reseeded, but so far I'd say 80% of it seems to be filling in quite nicely. We hope to plant the back sometime this next week, so pictures of that will come later. There's just something about growing from seed that makes me incredibly excited. Maybe it's because I'm a farmer's daughter. My dad is one of those farmers that truly loves to watch his crops grow. Beyond the economics of it all, he's still impressed by the potential of a seed, and it's ability to use water & sunlight to sustain growth. God's power & purpose is evident in this process, and I love that! Long live photosynthesis & all of the green that it provides us.




No comments: