11.17.2008

The kitchen shelves are now inside...

...They've been living in the garage for far too long now. John glued the baseboards on Saturday and brought them in yesterday. Prior to pregnancy I had envisioned them in our front room, but once we found out about the baby I thought I'd use them in the nursery...Um, now I'm rethinking that. They are huge! Which is great for storage purposes, but I'm not so sure about them being in the bedroom. We'll see though. I still have a few ideas about their final location. Right now they are currently primered, but will be painted a color based upon their final resting place. I also need to buy a countertop (most likely butcher block from Ikea at this point) and knobs too, which wil also have to wait until I actually know where I want to put it. I'll keep you posted.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I see what you mean about their size. Maybe one in the nursery and one in another location? Congrats to John for finishing the job :)